So Dave earned himself some brownie points yesterday. I was in somewhat of a panic realizing that the Christmas shopping madness was about to begin this year and I had about 2% of my holiday shopping done!
So I filled my sweet baby's belly with milk and was gone for 6 hours! That's right, 6 hours of alone time, shopping to my heart's content, not even paying attention to how much I was spending (sorry Dave). While Dave was putting up our Christmas lights and "playing with the girls" I was able to put a good dent on our list.
What a sweet husband (and so happy to oblige me, so as not to have to shop with 4 energetic girls and a driven wife.) It was so nice to go to as many stores as I wanted, (8 I think) and not have to get little people in and out of carseats or stop for food. (I felt no need to eat.)
I was even able to buy myself stuff going on only my own opinion (except other shoppers in the store who felt they should tell me they approved of my new boot selection!) People are nicer to me when I'm just a lone gal in the stores than when I'm with the whole clan, for some reason.
I came home to a messy house but Dave helped me clean late at night too.
And yes, today I made fudgey brownies, so we're already even.
Summer Fridays, Vol 12.
12 hours ago




1 comment:
very very jealous. I wish mine had a nice dent taken out. :)
Post a Comment