Thursday, February 14, 2008

A long night

I feel glad to have my Valentine home with me today. After leaving work just after 5pm last night, he finally walked in the door at 12:30 am. Being the resourceful person that he is, he managed to spend some quality time at Cabela's last night waiting out the storm. He did run out of natural gas and had to pay for a tank of real gas. We decided he is boycotting the office today and staying home!

2 comments:

Le said...

It is funny that the thing our husbands were most upset about was paying for regular gas. Forget being stuck out in horrible winds for hours - they paid almost $3 a gallon for gas. Men.

Michelle said...

It took me an hour and fourty five minutes to get from Kaysville to Ogden for a doctors appointment last night. Not nearly as bad as David and Daniel but I can relate. I am getting sick of the snow!!

Autumn

Summertime