Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This one's for Anna

Bethany looked so cute trying out her new karaoke fairy costume,(How karaoke and fairies are related I don't know), I thought I'd post it. Plus Aubriela gave her a makeover with the new make-up kit. And they found some wings for Mayzie. She's such a good sport, that baby.

5 comments:

Anna said...

that's so cute. I was hoping it worked. doesn't look too durable though. :) I love the make up, so pretty. And Bethy you are a wonderful singer.

Cindy said...

All 4 girls have been loving it Anna. Even Mayzie. Thank you. The bottom wings just click on so Mayzie just got a hold of it and unclicked it.

Sharon Blair said...

Bethy and Mayzie both make very pretty fairies, I love the wings.
I love the wings. Mayzie looks like she loves being right in there with everyone.

Le said...

So cute!! love the makeup. I think I'm glad we're not there yet.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful fairy.. well fairies. I love the makeup job I think Aubrie did a great job.
Also I think that that is a hillarious song to put on a fairy singing toy. Super cute!

Autumn

Summertime