Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FHE at the lake

So we are trying to have as many adventures and mini-vacations as we can before the summer is over. The girls loved rock collecting in the warm water, while David fished. They'd bring them back to their little table where Mayzie was waiting to lick them and throw them back off the table. And my little babe did not scream at the fish that daddy caught, but tried to touch it and pant at it. (She thinks all creatures are dogs right now.)

3 comments:

grandma blair said...

You guys do so many fun things, I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing your sweeties with us.

Michelle said...

how do you not just squeeze Mayzie to death?? I loved the rock inspection that picture is priceless. What beautiful girls.

Anna said...

those pictures are great!! I love the lighting.
Still loving aubrie's hair!

Autumn

Summertime