What a great holiday. I ate till I hurt. Plenty of pie, cake and cheesecake and of course pumpkin roll. I also got to see Twilight with my mom. It was a little too artsy fartsy in the middle, but now I can cross that off my list of things to do, and it was fun to hang out with my mom!
My little Mayziebell turned 18 months this weekend and started nursery and did awesome! Granted I was subbing, but the other cute ladies said she did fine when I left, so hopefully she'll do great again next week. I mostly can't believe my baby is old enough to have her own class now! She even tried to hug and comfort the little crying boy in her class. So cute.
Summer Fridays, Vol 12.
13 hours ago







1 comment:
I know it's cliche and I say it all the time but your girls are growing up so fast!!!!
Looks like a ton of fun. Good job on the hair.
Post a Comment