Thursday, January 8, 2009

All About Dave-tagged by Michelle

1-Where did you meet your husband?
At the Manti Pageant. We were 14. Our youth group was on an outing. I remember walking to the temple grounds beside him.
2- How long did you date before you got married?
Actual dating years...about 4. Ten months after his mission we were married.
3- How long have you been married?
Eleven years.
4- What does he do that surprises you?
When our family sings a song at FHE he often sings harmony. Not just deeper, since we're all girls, but he attempts to harmonize and its quite cute.
5- What is your favorite feature of his?
His sky-blue eyes. I noticed them right from the start. And his muscly arms, I love that he is so strong. And his curly hair, and big smile...
6- What is his best quality?
He's a very positive and confident thinker. He can find a solution to almost anything.
7- Does he have a nickname for you?
sweetie, and Cin
8- What is his favorite food?
This boy is a good eater! But some of his favorites are a good steak, hawaiian chicken, snickerdoodles and cherry pepsi.
9- What is his favorite sport?
Is fishing a sport? He also loves football and track. He LOVES to watch the Olympics.
10- When and Where did you first kiss?
August 26, 1992. In my backyard patio. I think we had Crystal and some of her friends trying to spy on us.
11- What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Go out alone on dates, travel, compete on the wii and karaoke xbox games.
12- Do you have any children?
yep-4 cute girls
13- Does he have any hidden talents?
standing on his head, cartwheels, crocheting, running as fast as Superman. He's also a romantic-when we were dating he took me to Layton Park to a secluded area of trees. He pointed to a note up in the branches for me to read. He had filled the branches of that tree with little notes of things he loved about me. He still goes out of his way to do kind things for me now, like hauling 1000 lbs of furniture home covered in tarps and blankets from the unexpected rain, or driving in a snowstorm from California to get us just the right car, complete with roses on the seat for me.
14- How old is he?
33
15- Who said I Love You first?
He did.
16- What is his favorite music?
He likes a variety, from Rock to Pavarotti, but no rap or country or elevator music or kenny G :)
17- What do you admire most about him?
He excels at almost everything he tries at. And he can fix anything. He can also bring me out of my worst and saddest moods. I'm grateful for that.
18- What is his favorite color?
Blue
19- Will he read this?
probably. I hope so. Just in case, I love you Dave! :)

Oh, and I tag Crystal and Angie and Sonya (my closet readers) and Kim.

3 comments:

Max said...

It is so neat as a mom of this great guy to read all the reasons why you love him. It makes me love you and him more and so glad that you are together. Mom

Michelle said...

Thanks Cindy. I didn't think I would learn more about him but he's adorable and I didn't know it.

Anna said...

man, all my brothers have the same favorite color as I do. I need a new one. Plus I thought he liked country, makes me think a little more of him because he doesn't. :)

Autumn

Summertime