Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let's get Physical...

Whenever I do a workout, Mayzie usually comes and joins with me. She looks so adorable I figured I better record it. Bethany likes to get in on the action too when she's around.










And Bethy wanted her video on too...

5 comments:

VJBlair said...

That is just adorable! You are going to have some strong girls, that Tae Bo video is hard.

red said...

That's is halious! You should send that to America's funniest videos!

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!!! She is so cute I love the work out clothes too. :)

Lindsey said...

SO CUTE! I am going to have to get my kids to do that! Maybe it will keep them entertained while I work out! That is always the hardest part....now what to do with the dog that thinks she has to lay under my feet....

Anna said...

i can't believe I didn't see this until today. :) She's so cute. I love the hands on the hip

Autumn

Summertime