Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Temptation of the Peanut Butter bars

Bar #6


















But who's counting?
Lucky for him, he's playing basketball tonight.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It's about time you had some of those. Who made them for ya?
They are worth every bite aren't they?

grandma blair said...

Keep eatin, keep eatin, you are lookin good!!!

Anna said...

6???? C'mon cindy, start putting them everywhere. Bathroom, bedroom, kids room by the tv in his car.... :)
They are so good though. :)

Cindy said...

They are so good! I think I had 6 too. And today I caught Mayzie covered in chocolate and trying to cut some more for herself!

Max said...

Hey David,
If you can't eat those, then just lick the chocolate off them.
Dad

Max said...

Hey,
You guys made some of these here Sunday night. I succumbed and ate two of them just before I went to work. I weighed myself later and those suckers must weigh 2 pounds a piece!

Autumn

Summertime