
Bethany had her Pre-school graduation today and she did great with her parts and songs. Dave & I were both able to attend and we are so proud of her. She learned a lot this year and made such cute friends. On the drive home I think it hit her that Pre-school was over and that she would really miss Ms. "K." her teacher. I went to take her out of the van and she had tears streaming down her face. I just had to give her big hugs.

With Miss K.


Proud daddy and mommy.

The pre-school bench
Alyssa also got to have a fun Daddy-daughter day at school. They had some party food and then hung out on the playground and daddy even "jump roped really fast" for Lyssa. :)

I'd left Mayzie reading in her room while I blogged, and went back to check on her and found this. The silly baby climbs in bed with Bethy and uses her for a teddy bear instead of getting in her own bed. Cute kids.




3 comments:
oh. So sweet. I love their little gowns. I can't believe their going go kindergarten. So big.
And mayzie is so cute using beth as a teddy bear. :)
Sooo cute!! She is adorable, she looks so proud, and what a sweet story of her crying in the car :( too cute.
And of course Mayzie snuggling up with her is adorable, I'm wondering if my sisters would have let me do that. Such sweet sisters.
Wow, your kids are growing up way too fast!! I can't believe she is all done with pre-school and ready for kindergarten.
What a fun day for Lyssa, a daddy daughter date at school. I'll bet David could jump the rope really, really fast. I am so glad he has a job where he can do things like that.
Mayzie is too cute. I think she and Beth will always be close.
Post a Comment