Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11 Things I Love About You

Since my 'Abbygirl' turned 11 yesterday, I thought I'd make her a list...




11 Things I love about you...
1. Her pretty blue eyes and cute smile.
2. She gives nice hugs, even if she's mad at you she will still give you a hug.
3. If I am sick enough to be stuck in bed, she can make a pizza dinner for our family.
4. She babysits for me while I run errands.
5. She swims like a fish.
6. She is adventurous. And survives.
7. She is still more interested in playing outside than in boys or lipgloss :) She randomly yells "911" and all her sisters run out the back door with her to jump on the trampoline.
8. She loves to share her testimony.
9. She is a great choreographer and playwrite for the kiddos in our 'hood.
10. She is a problem solver and quite crafty. And a little mischievious at times.
11. So forgiving, and reaches out to others.




Being 11 was probably one of my favorite years. I really hope she has a great year. She'll be a 6th grader, the youngest one in her class, but still! We love you Aubriela! Happy Birthday :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Abby!! I can't believe you are 11!!

grandma blair said...

Hope you had a very happy, happy day, love ya lots and lots and lots

Anna said...

OHHHHHHH!! Stop it! Stop growing up! She looks like a little lady. I thought about her three or four times yesterday! Happy birthday Abby! Wow. 11? So beautiful!

red said...

Happy birthday Abby. still as cute and sweet as ever. Good luck with sixth grade...that's a tough one.

Mom B said...

Thanks for sharing all of those things about Abby. I love how kind and helpful she was to Cayden at Lava! He LOVES her!

Autumn

Summertime