Mayzie started her new Creative dance class today, (which is a combo of modern, ballet and improv), perfect for an energetic and creative 3 year old :) She has watched all her sisters perform and loves to dance with them at home, so it was time for her to make her debut. She has a wonderful teacher, who has done a great job with our other girls as well.
Mayzie was pretty timid at first, but once I had the teacher introduce her to the other girls she did much better and was soon leaping and prancing along with them. It was so adorable. Of course I had to stay in the room this first time, by Mayzie's orders, but next time I plan to watch from the viewing window with the other moms. Hopefully :)

1 comment:
She is so darling, Congratulations Mayzie, you are getting so grown up
Post a Comment