Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl

Little Mayzie has been a pure delight all year for our family. We love her so much. Here is some vintage Mayz and her month-to-month shots. Happy Birthday little darlin'! :)


6 comments:

Misty said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is a year old!

Anna said...

it goes by so fast. So fun to see the monthly shots. Don't know if I have those for lincoln, but hopefully for this next one. :)

Michelle said...

Your kids grow up so fast. I know Delilah won't right? She's going to be my baby girl forever!!

Mom B said...

It was fun holding her on Sunday - Hard to believe she is a year old! Loved the cute pictures...

red said...

Thanks for the photo's she's so cute and always smiling so big! You're really good at making adorable babies way to go :)

Kim said...

Hey Cindy,
Mazy is so cute. I can't believe she's already one. Time flies.
I love your blog. It's fancy. I'll have to figure out how to do slide shows and all.

Autumn

Summertime