Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank you, thank you very much...


I decided I'm on a quest to be a more grateful person. So I thought I'd start out by thanking Big D for helping me have a nice Mother's Day. He made me French toast, went shopping and picked out clothes for me all by himself and said he even enjoyed it; he also gave me a hanging basket of flowers, a cute new diaper bag, and the girls gave me their own sweet gifts. He also did the dishes & mopped the floor (late that night while I slept). We got to go visit both of our mothers- it was a nice day. Thank you family...I love you too.


Mother's Day 2007Mother's Day 2008

5 comments:

grandma blair said...

I am so glad that you had a nice Mother's day. What wonderful gestures. Your girls told me all the things that they gave you. They were so sweet. I am proud of David that he made your day so special.

Anna said...

Loved the comparative pictures.

I know Jared wants to go really bad. but he wants the budget part he already knows a lot about the investing stuff. I'll have him call David if he really wants to go. :)

I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up. I remember Aubrie coming to me when she was three or so telling me her mommy wanted her to stop growing. I told Lincoln the same thing the other day. it was a da'javu moment.

Mom B said...

Your David is a big teddy-bear too! I'm so glad he spoiled you - you deserve it for sure. Loved the two pictures too. Your girls are so lucky to have you both for parents!

Michelle said...

Look how much the girls have grown. I am glad David gave you a super mother's day because we all know you are a super mom.

Misty said...

What a sweety Dave is. I'm so glad you had a good day. Mother's are so amazing to me. I've always looked up to you. You really seem like a calm sweet Mother and I love that!

Autumn

Summertime