We took advantage of the nice summer weather on Friday and took the girls on one more boating adventure. The girls were out of school early and it turned out to be a really fun day. We tried a new lake, Jordanelle, and Dave even got some fishing in. The girls did great, even Mayzie enjoyed herself. She's the queen bee around here lately.
Summer Fridays, Vol 12.
13 hours ago







4 comments:
How fun! You have your hands full with that little baby of yours :). All of the girls are so cute! I love the picture of bethy with her hair blowing in her face.
You have really had a fun summer, next year they will all be old enough you can go far away. Love all of the pictures.
Cute pictures!!! Aubry and Alyssa look so grown up. It will be nice to have a little time to yourself during the day. Too bad we live so far away. You know exactly what to do to remedy that!!! I will keep house searching for you.
How fun. I didn't know you guys had a boat. I bet that is a handful with four little ones. I guess they probably get used to it and know the rules. I think my kids would fall out. What a fun adventure.
Post a Comment