Tuesday, August 26, 2008

White Dresses



Last summer Abby got baptized and Mayzie got blessed and it took me till this summer to do the photoshoot I wanted with my 2 girls in their white dresses together. Mayzie was so tired, so it wasn't the easiest shoot, but I finally got her giggling. I think they look sweet together. And the dresses still fit! Miracle. Here's some more pic's of our fun trying...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

beautiful angels in white!!!

VJBlair said...

I can't believe Mayzie's dress still fits. My girls outgrew their blessing dress by about three months of age.

Cindy you are a very good photographer. Those pictures are great.

Misty said...

Love the pictures! Your girls are so darling.

Tally looks just like my sweet Monet! So cute.

Mom B said...

The pictures are beautiful. Julie got confirmed and Lindsay got blessed on the same day and it was a special day for us.

Autumn

Summertime