Monday, October 27, 2008

Online quizzes

Just felt like taking some of "tamn's" quizzes
One of my few talents...

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



I completely disagree. But whatever.
I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


Not sure if I should feel bad about this or not...
27% Geek

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I got 87% on the spelling, but I have never been that great at spelling so I can live with that. And I am Esme :)

VJBlair said...

I got 80% on Spelling.
I'm Esme,
and I am 21% Geek.
That was Fun!!

Anna said...

i got 87% on the spelling. Amy tutors me. :) I'm an esme.

Anna said...

and I'm 36% geek. But I think it's because I'm a good guesser.

James said...

Now you got Christie started on this. She did the survey, then started bugging me at work until I took it. She's an Esme and I'm a Jasper (or a Carlisle).

82% geek.

93% spelling.

Autumn

Summertime