I decided Alyssa's Baptism was important enough to come out of my blogging boycott. I really enjoyed watching her be baptized, and knowing that she had tried to prepare herself and was so excited and happy about her special day, made it even better. I was a little weepy. I love you so much Alyssa and am so proud of you. You are a strong girl.
We also have great family that came to support her and we are grateful for all of you. Her sweet 2nd grade teacher came and spent time with her as well, and this meant a lot to Alyssa. We had a fun luncheon afterwards. Grandma B. spoiled us with her warm cinnamon rolls, which you could smell baking through the halls of the church. And the kids got to run around and expel some energy in the gym. I am grateful that David got to baptize our daughter, and happy that Alyssa has made this decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. A neat Christmas gift for our whole family yesterday :)
Oh, and if anyone wants to check it out, my friend surprised me and made a cute little slideshow of Alyssa and posted it on my facebook wall.
Summer Fridays, Vol 12.
12 hours ago




5 comments:
I am so happy you came back to the blog, I've missed the pictures. Alyssa is so beautiful, What a special Day! Lyssa I love you and am so happy you chose to be baptized.
What a fun and special day for Alyssa, thanks for sharing it with all of us.
yeah for the end of the boycott. Hope you don't disappear again. the baptism was wonderful. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Sweet alyssa was beautiful!!!
Hey Cindy- didn't know you were boycotting, but glad to see a post from you :o) Your family picture turned out really good. Congrats on Alyss's baptism!
It's good to see you are blogging again. I have just come back to the blogging world, in fact, this is a little late to be responding to your entry. Oh well. Alyssa is a great girl. I'm glad that Ashley will be able to see her more than just once a year.
Post a Comment