Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Break





Our family got to go spend time with my parents at their condo near the Homestead this week. The girls loved swimming with cousins, sleeping over, visiting the shops and restaurants, and seeing the scarecrow displays and the wildlife there. Lots of ducks, fish and deer (they came up so close we could almost touch them). We also got to go inside the big crater, which is full of 90+ degree mineral water for people to swim in.

The breaks always go too fast..

The girls also enjoyed picking out their pumpkins from a cute little pumpkin patch in our neighborhood this past week. I really like this time of year :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

are your girls tall? Looking at these pictures all I could think were Wow these girls are all so tall.
Looks like a ton of fun, I want a green pumpkin now.

Cindy said...

Yep all my girls seem to be taking after their dad in height. Except maybe Mayzie. Maybe she will be short like me... we'll see. Aubrie is exactly my height already at 11. I told her she still has to listen to me though, because I do still weigh more at least!

Autumn

Summertime