Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School Pictures




















The girls are back to school! Where did the summer go? At least we got to do lots of fun stuff, ending with the zoo on Saturday.
Abby is loving her new 4th grade teacher and Alyssa is enjoying being in 1st grade! So big. They are both in soccer this year and doing great. I am Abby's team mom and Dave is Alyssa's Asst. coach.
Bethany is starting preschool in September and dance in October. She has the best teachers you could ask for and we are very excited. Some mornings it will just be little Mayzie and I, and some days I can even do my errands alone since Dave will be working from home. I think this year should be fun!

Also wanted to thank Dave for helping me have a fun birthday. He took the day off and we played our new Wii, went shopping, out to dinner. They made me a cake and the girls got to pick out presents for me. And I even got to read in bed (I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn yea!) Love you Dave and all my princesses. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a PERFECT birthday!! What are you going to do with your new found freedom? Now that your girls are growing up?

Anna said...

I've been waiting for the blog about school. :) They are getting so big, Thats really exciting to have them so grown up. Aubrie and Alyssa you guys look great!! Also love the ladies in White, so adorable. :0

grandma blair said...

I can't believe that they are so grown up. Mayzie & Abby's pictures were so precious. I am glad you had such a fun summer. School is nice to get us all back on a schedule, but Summer is fun!

Autumn

Summertime