I can't believe I am the mother of a nine year old! Just yesterday she was my baby. But I love her so much and she will always be my baby. Even when she gets taller than me. Which might be her next birthday at the rate she is growing. She is very artistic, loves to figure out songs on the piano, LOVES to help other people, hates to see anyone sad or left out. She is a fast, fast runner and a dare devil. Loves to tease and scare people, much to her sisters' dismay! Loves to ride her new bike, is a good sharer and loves to bare her testimony! Here's some pictures from her birthday fun...
First she had an island party with her cousins, then she got to take a friend to a local amusement park. They had a great time!
Summer Fridays, Vol 12.
12 hours ago







7 comments:
She is such a beautiful girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!
WOW Abby where did those nine years go? It looks like you had a great birthday party with lots of fun. I hope you enjoy being nine. Miss you guys!!
I keep thinking how beautiful all of your girls are. I think Aubrie looks like you cindy. I'm glad they had fun.
9? 9? I still remember her telling me when she was 3 or so, "My mom wants me to stop growing, but I want to keep getting bigger!" Happy Birthday Aubrie!!!!
You are such a cutie; and I can't believe you are 9 already. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUBRIE!!
Cindy lou,
Aubrie looked like she had a blast for her birthday. You are so good at taking pictues. Check out my blog because I figured out a slide show. Thanks for introducing me to the blog world I am having fun!!!
Crystal
That looked like alot of fun. What amusement park was that? Just wait until she is 10 and starts 5th grade! Then you can complain.
Post a Comment