Lyssa and Beth and a friend had been playing in the playrooms for quite a while and when I went down to check on them they said they hadn't seen Bethy for a long time.I started searching the house calling for her, since I hadn't heard her go outside. Finally we checked the playroom again and she had fallen asleep in the toy closet, sucking her thumb. Poor little sleepyhead. I let her finish her nap there.




3 comments:
I've seen that kid go asleep in more places. I've seen her go asleep in an inner tube. Make that kid a High Priest!
Where else would a little girl rather go to sleep? If I was a little girl I would LOVE to sleep in THAT play room. Man you aren't kidding when you say you have a lot of toys
I am sure she had a dolly with some hair in her hand too. So sweet. She must have been worn right out.
Post a Comment